When it comes to shopping for myself I can easily come up with a hundred gift ideas. When it comes to shopping for him... I'm stuck. But here are a few of my favorite things to give to your favorite guy:
1. J.Crew Leather Flask: I think a flask is a necessity around the holidays and with this one you can be discreet and stylish.
2. Zara Jacket with Knitted Back and Sleeves: most guys I've ever shopped with have never stepped foot in Zara which is a huge travesty since their men's section rocks. I like this jacket for the quilted look + patches on the sleeves.
3. Cologne Bigarade by Frédéric Malle: I know that giving cologne sounds really lame but you will want him to smell like this. Trust me, it's intoxicating.
4. 7 Yr. W. L. Weller Bourbon: I'd love to put a bottle of Pappy VanWinkle on the list because that would be the gift of a lifetime, but there seems to be a shortage right now. This is the much less expensive but still similar alternative. Add in some sticky toffee pudding and that's my idea of a perfect Christmas dessert.
5. Kenneth Cole Luggage Show Business: always a fan of the look of luggage leather and this bag is a great size with an even greater price on Amazon.
6. The Art of Fielding: one of my favorite books that I gave to my strictly non-fiction reading but baseball loving guy last year. I spotted it later, well worn and earmarked. I'd say it he enjoyed it as much as I did.